Disclosure: This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and AT&T. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.
I’m so happy to be sharing my exciting news about a campaign I’m working on with AT&T and Latina Bloggers Connect! The best part about it all is that you can join in on the fun and help raise awareness with me.
- Every year, there are more than 100,000 texting-related car accidents. Wow! That’s a lot!
- Texting and driving is just as dangerous as drinking and driving. Who would have thought?
- 78% of teen drivers say they’re likely not to text and drive if friends tell them it’s wrong or stupid.
- 90% say they’d stop if a friend in the car asked them to.
- 93% would stop if a parent in the car asked them to.
- 44% say that they would be thankful if a passenger complained about their texting while driving.
I had an amazing time with my LBC family! Now my goal is to be an advocate and to help spread the word about the #ItCanWait campaign and help save lives.
- Now more than ever, they’re calling on people like me (and you) to join the movement and help raise awareness of the dangers of texting and driving.
- AT&T has launched an aggressive social media campaign to encourage everyone to take the pledge and share their promises with their friends via social media.
- Click here: #ItCanWait to place your pledge.
- Take the no-texting-and-driving pledge
- Share your promise with others via Twitter (#itcanwait) and Facebook atwww.facebook.com/ItCanWaitNoTextingWhileDriving